WHO WE ARE
PROTECTION AND ADVOCACY FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH MENTAL ILLNESS (PAIMI)
The PAIMI Council is looking for new members!
The PAIMI Council has several vacancies that need to be filled by people with mental illness, their family members and others who have experience advocating for or serving people with mental illness. The PAIMI Advisory Council (PAC) is required to include members from the following categories.
- Person who has received or is receiving mental health services
- Family member of a person receiving mental health services
- Family member of a minor who is receiving or has received mental health services
- Mental health service provider
- Mental health professional
- Individual from the public who is knowledgeable about mental illness
Do you fit into one or more of these categories? Are you looking for an opportunity to support a new organization? Please consider joining the PAIMI Council.